Table of Contents
Welcome to 1.5 oz to cups, our post explaining the conversion of 1.5 fluid ounces to cups.
This article is about the volume conversion of 1.5 ounces to cups, the liquid ounce unit can be of type US customary fluid ounce, US food labelling fluid ounce or imperial fluid ounce.
We usually just write 1.5 oz in cups, thereby omitting the adjective fluid or liquid. 🙂
Reading on you will learn how to convert 1.5 ounces to the following units: US customary cup, US legal cup, metric cup, imperial cup and Canadian cup.
Right below we discuss the question how many cups is 1.5 oz?
How many Cups is 1.5 Oz?
As follows from our introduction, there is no single answer for how many cups is 1.5 oz? In fact, the 1.5 oz to cup relationship is of type m:n, m = 5 and n = 3.
Using the formulas explained on our homepage, we obtain these 1.5 oz to cup equivalences:
- US customary fl. oz: [US customary cups] = [1.5] / 8 = 0.188
- US food labelling oz: [US customary cups] = ([1.5] * (480 / 3785.41178432) = 0.19
- Imperial fl. oz: [US customary cups] = [1.5] * (4546.09 / 3785.41178432) = 1.801
- US customary fl. oz: [US legal cups] = [1.5] * (3785.41178432 / 30720) = 0.185
- US food labelling fl. oz: [US legal cups] = [1.5] / 8 = 0.188
- Imperial fl. oz: [US legal cups] = [1.5] * (4546.09 / 38400) = 0.178
- US customary fl. oz. [Imperial cups] = [1.5] * (3785.41178432 / 36368.72) = 0.156
- US food labelling fl. oz: [Imperial cups] = [1.5] * (480 / 4546.09) = 0.158
- Imperial fl. oz: [Imperial cups] = [1.5] / 10 = 0.15
- US customary fl. oz: [Canadian cups] = [1.5] * (18927.0589216) / (145474.88) = 0.195
- US food labelling fl. oz: [Canadian cups] = [1.5] * (600 / 4546.09) = 0.198
- Imperial fl. oz: [Canadian cups] = [1.5] / 8 = 0.188
- US customary fl. oz: [Metric cups] = [1.5] * (3785.41178432 / 32000) = 0.177
- US food labelling fl. oz: [Metric cups] = [1.5] * (3 / 25) = 0.18
- Imperial fl. oz: [Metric cups] = [1.5] * (4546.09 / 40000) = 0.17
These results of 1.5 oz to cups are rounded to 3 decimals. Our converter gives you 10 digits.
US Citizens: To change 1.5 oz to cups use US customary fl. oz and US customary cup, unless in case of nutrition labeling, when you choose US food labelling oz together with US legal cup.
Instead of number crunching applying the 1.5 oz to cups formulas with the help of a calculator, we recommend using our volume converter which is straightforward.
Convert 1.5 Oz to Cups
Enter 1.5 for the amount of ounces. Then select your units from the dropdown menu.
Once all is set, press the convert button to obtain the result of the conversion of 1.5 ounces to cups.
Further information about cups and ounces can be found on our home page.
Besides 1.5 oz to cups, similar volume conversions in the same category include, but are not limited, to:
Note that you may also locate a conversion like 1.5 ounces to cup by filling in the search box in the sidebar.
Enter, for instance, 1.5 ounce cups or 1.5 oz to cups.
In the next part of 1.5 ounces to cups we elaborate on the FAQs in the context of this post, and then conclude our article with some additional information.
1.5 Ounces in Cups
Apart from how many cups is 1.5 oz, the frequently asked questions about 1.5 oz in cups include:
- How many cups is 1.5 ounces?
- How much is 1.5 oz in cups?
- 1.5 ounces is how many cups?
- 1.5 oz is how many cups?
- How many cups in 1.5 ounces?
Using our information and with the help of our calculator you should have no difficulties answering these FAQs about 1.5 ounces to cups.
Yet, in any case, you could fill in the comment form to ask us anything related to 1.5 oz into cups, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you may send us an email with the subject 1.5 ounces to cups.
The bottom line is this: The answer to how much is 1.5 ounces? depends on the units of volume.
If you have been looking for 1.5 oz cups, 1.5 ounces in cups, or 1.5 oz in cups, then you have found all the information pertinent to your question, too.
This brings us to the end of 1.5 ounces to cups.
If you like our content, then bookmark our site right now, and press the social buttons to spread the word about 1.5 ounces in cups.
Thanks for visiting 1.5 oz to cups.– Article written by Mark